FIELDS OF RESEARCH AND SCIENTIFIC RESULTS
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
- Theory and algorithms of nonlinear and adaptive control of complex systems;
- Control of oscillatory and chaotic systems;
- Mathematical modeling and simulation;
- Control applications:
control of physical and mechanical systems,
robotics and motion control,
- Development of information websites and virtual laboratories in the field of systems and control.
The researches carried out in the Lab are supported from several sources,
Russian Foundation for Basic Research,
Russian Federal Program "Integration".
MAIN SCIENTIFIC RESULTS
- The unified design method of control and adaptation algorithms for complex systems
with nonlinear dynamics (speed-gradient method);
- Algorithms of stabilization and tracking for controlled mechanical systems with holonomic and nonholonomic constraints;
- Algorithms of control and synchronization for oscillatory and chaotic systems;
- Feedback resonance and excitability properties of nonlinear systems.
Click below to explore the brief annual reports of the Lab (in Russian):
| 1991-1995 | 1996-1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 1998-2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2001-2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 |