Iliya V. MIROSHNIK
MIROSHNIK, Iliya V., was born in Saint-Petersburg, July 04, 1948. He
received his E.E. degree
from the Institute of Fine Mechanics and Optics (IFMO) in 1972, Ph.D.
degree in Automatic
Control in 1978, and Sc. Doctor degree in 1992.
He was a
part time chief research
associate of the Institute for Problems of Mechanical Engineering of
the Russian Academy of
04.07.1948 - 02.05.2006
He published 6 books and over 100 papers, booklets and patents. The
V.N Drozdov., I.V Miroshnik., V.I Skorubsky. Automatic control systems
Leningrad, Ed. Mashnostroenie, 1989, 284 p. (in Russian)
- I.V. Miroshnik. Coordinating control of multivariable systems.
Leningrad, Ed. Energoatomizdat,
1990, 128 p. (in Russian)
- A.L. Fradkov, I.V. Miroshnik, V.O. Nikiforov. Nonlinear and
Adaptive Control of Complex
Systems. Kluwer Acad. Pub., Dordrecht, 1999, 528 p.
- I. V. Miroshnik , V.O Nikiforov, A.L. Fradkov. Nonlinear Control of
Nauka, Saint-Petersburg, 2000, 562 p. (in Russian)
- S.F. Burdakov, I. V. Miroshnik , R.E. Stelmakov. Motion Control
Systems for Wheeled Robots.
Nauka, Saint-Petersburg, 2001, 227 p. (in Russian)
- I. V. Miroshnik and A.A. Bobtsov. Linear Automatic Control Systems.
Petersburg, 2001, 245 p. (in Russian)