Myasnikova Galina Ivanovna
Candidate of Technical
sciences. E-mail: email@example.com, tel. 7(812)217-81-85.
- BIOGRAPHICAL She was born in 1940,
- EDUCATION In 1975 she was finished the
post-graduate course of the Institute of Information Transmission Problems of
the Russian Academy of Sciences and received degree of Candidate of Technical
Sciences. Dissertation: "Iteration method of variation choice of logic control
system of ship technical equipment at begining project stage".
- PROFESSIONALšEXPERIENCE Science 1996 research
and simulations in area using of neural networks. Tasks of neural networks
using for monitoring of geometrical track quality.
- 1991-1996 Using of graph-model method for simulation
and research of diagnostic system and CAD.
- 1977-1991 Senior scientific employee in area of
designing of control and monitoring systems and its CADfor ships at
Scientific&Production Association "Aurora", St-Petersburg.
- 1963-1977 Control systems of ship technical equipments
at First Institute of Department of Defence. St-Petersburg.
The main last publications:
She is the author more then 50 scientific papers in
area of systems analyses, diagnostic systems and CAD.
- DobrininV.Y., Myasnikova G.I., Solozhentcev E.D.
Simulation process automation of diagnosing objects. Theory and information
technology of safety simulation for complex systems. Edited by I.A.Ryabinin,
Preprint 104,issue 2, IMSP,1994.
- Myasnikova G.I. Graph-models and neural networks in
problems of diagnosing of technical and bank systems. Abstracts. The First
International Conference “Instrument designing in the person ecology and
safety”. Russia, St-Petersburg, 30 October-2 November, 1996. š
- Myasnicova G.I. Knowledge representation in
diagnosing tasks of the experience areas with structured subspace.
International conference of Informatics and Control. ICI&C.97. June
9-13, 1997. St-Petersburg, Russia