Evgueni Dmitrievich Solojentsev
Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Head of the Intelligent
Integrated Systems Laboratory,
Institute for Problems of Mechanical
Engineering of Academy of Sciences of Russia
Bolshoy 61, V.O., St-Petersburg, 199178, RUSSIA
(+7-812)-321-47-66; Fax:(+7-812)-321-47-71; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eugene Dmitrievich Solojentsev was born in 1939. He is head of the "Intelligent Integrated Automated Design Systems Laboratory? of the Institute of Problems in Mechanical Engineering, Russian Academy of Sciences; Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, the staff of "Information technologies in economics?; and an Honored worker of Science of the Russian Federation.
E.D. Solojentsev graduated from Kharkov Polytechnic Institute (1960), defended the candidate dissertation (1967, Central Research Diesel Engine Institute, St. Petersburg) and the doctoral dissertation (1983, Institute of cybernetics of UAS, Kiev), and became Professor (1994) and Honored worker of Science of the RF (1999). From 1967 to 1985, he worked as Head of Department of Automated System CAD/CAM/CAT in industry (Gorkiy, Sumi).
Since 1986, E.D. Solojentsev works at IPME RAS. E.D. Solojentsev is the author of over 200 scientific papers including eight books.
He is the founder of scientific bases of construction of the automated debugging test systems. He developed the logic and probabilistic risk theory with groups of incompatible events for problem of classification, efficiency, analysis and forecasting. E.D. Solojentsev is the Chairman of the National Organizing Committee of the International Scientific Schools "Modeling and Analysis of Safety and Risk in Complex Systems? (St. Petersburg, IPME RAS, 2001-2010).
30 years varied research experience in the areas:
- development of the scientific bases of construction of the intelligent
systems of control, tests, diagnosing, quality, safety and risk;
- development and research of models of risk for structural complex
technical and economic systems;
- decision to tasks of identification of logical and probabilistic models of
An author of 130 scientific papers. The most significant works are
- Vasiliev V.V., Solojentsev E.D. Cybernetics methods at creation of
machines./- M.: Engineering, 1978.- 122 p. (Russian)
- Fundamentals of design of automated systems for complex objects debugging.
/- Doctor of Science thesis. - Institute of a cybernetics AS USSR.- Kiev. -
- Solojentsev E.D., Korobitsin I.A. Information technology of maintenance of
reliability of complex machines on a stage of debugging tests. /- Problem of
an engineering and reliability of machines, N 6, p.92-96.- Academy of Sciences
USSR, - Moscow, 1990. (Russian)
- Solojentsev E.D., Korobitsin I.A., Tkachev N.N. Intelligent Programs and
Procedures for Debugging of the Complex Machines. / In Industrial Application
of AI. Editors: J.Alty and L.Mikulich, Elsevier Science Publ. B.V., IFIP-1991,
- Solojentsev E.D. The introduction in intelligent AWS and expert systems in
mashing. /- The educational allowance, St-Petersburg, State Academy of
Aerospace equipment building, 1991.- 86 p. (Russian)
- Theory and information technology of simulation of safety of complex
systems. // Under edition I. Ryabinin and E. Solojentsev. - St-Petersburg:
IPMASH RAS, 1994-95. - Issues 1-5. - 400 p. (Russian)
- Solojentsev E.D., Karasev V.V., Solozhentsev V.E. Logical and
probabilistic evaluation of bank risks and frauds in business. /-
St-Petersburg.- Politechnika.- 1996.- (7 a.p.). (Russian)
- Solojentsev E.D., Karassev V.V. The logical and probabilistic method of
assessment of credit risks and identification of risk models / International
ICSC Congress ?Computational intelligence: method and applications (CIMA-99)?
/ Proceedings: Rochester Institute of Technology, RIT, Rochester, N.Y., USA,
- Solojentsev E.D., Karassev V.V. Adaptive optimisation by slight increment
of parameters for identification of the logical and probabilistic risk models.
/ 6th Saint Petersburg Symposium on Adaptive System Theory /
dedicated to the memory of Ya. Z. Tsypkin / Proceedings: September 7-9, 1999,
Saint-Petersburg, Russia, p.190-193.
- Solojentsev E.D., Karassev V.V., Solojentsev V.E. Logical and probabilistic risk models in banking, business and
quality. St.Petersburg, Nauka, 1999, 120 pp.
- Solojentsev E.D., Karasev V.V. Risk logical and probabilistic models in
business and identification of risk models . - Informatica 25 (2001) 49-55.
- Solojentsev E. Logic and probabilistic models of risk in banks,
businessand quality / in Abstracts' book of Second International Conference on
Mathematical Methods in Reliability, Bordeaux, France, July 4-7, 2000. Recent
Advances in Reliability Theory. Methodology, Practice, and Inference.- 2000,
Volume 2, pp.982-985.
- Proceeding of International Scientific School "Modelling and Analysis of
Safety, Risk and Quality in Complex Systems", June 18-22, 2001,
Saint-Petersburg, Russia ( Edited by I. Ryabinin and E.Solojentsev
Publications by E.D. Solozhentsev before 2012
- 1986-97. INSTITUTE OF PROBLEMS OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OF RUSSIAN
ACADEMY OF SCIENCES (SAINT-PETERSBURG).
Head of the Intelligent Integrated Systems Laboratory.
Developed of an information technology and models for intelligent automated
workstations for ensuring engineering and organizing systems diagnostic, safety
and risk. Development of techniques of training of logic-probabilistic models of
risk on a statistical data.
- 1989-97. SAINT-PETERSBURG ACADEMY OF AEROSPACE EQUIPMENT
Created the course of lectures Expert Systems and Intelligent Automated
- 1973-86. NATIONAL OF THE RESEARCH MACHINERIES INSTITUTE. SUMY,
Head of the department CAD/CAM/CAT.
Designed of AWSs for tests and diagnostics.
- KHARKOV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, Kharkov, USSR, 1961.
- POST-GRADUTE COURSE, Leningrad, 1967.
Degree: Candidate of Technical Sciences - 1967. Doctor of Technical Sciences
1939 birth year, Permanent RUSSIA resident. Married, two children.
English, German - can speak , translate and write.
Tel.: 7(812) 321 47 66; Fax: 7(812) 321 47 71;