Daniil Petrovich KOUZOV
7 May 1932
(St Petersburg) State University, Faculty of Physics, Department
of Mathematical Physics. Diploma (1954).
- Candidate of Sciences in Physics and Mathematics (Mathematical Physics) (1967).
- Doctor of Sciences in Physics and Mathematics (Acoustics) (1987).
1988 — present
the department of applied mathematics and mathematical modelling
of Marine Technical University (MTU) (St Petersburg)
1986 — 1988
Docent (associate professor). The head of the department of high
mathematics of Leningrad (St Petersburg) Institute of
Engineers of Railway Transport (LIERT).
1972 — 1976
Docent (associate professor). The department of mathematical physics, the
faculty of physics, Leningrad (St Petersburg) ) State
1954 — 1972
Assistant Professor. The department of mathematical physics. The faculty of
Physics, Leningrad (St Petersburg) State University (LSU)
The participant of 50 conferences, among them 20 international.
During the period of employment in St Peterburg Universities:
Lectures and practical classes for
students (first – second years of education in universities):
Analytical geometry, Linear algebra, Mathematical analysis and calculus, Differential equations, Variation
calculus, Theory of functions of complex variables
Lectures and practical classes for students (third – fourth years of education in universities):
Analytical theory of differential equations, Functional analysis,
Distribution theory, Integral equations, Mathematical physics.
Mathematical acoustics, Wiener–Hopf method, Boundary-contact problems of acoustics
10 candidates of sciences and 2 doctors of sciences in Physics and Mathematics.
- The member of governing
body of East-European Acoustical Association (WEAA) since 1990 (the
year of foundation).
- The head of the section of
mathematical acoustics (WAA).
head of the St Petersburg Workshop on Theoretical and Computational
Acoustics of the Russian Academy of science.
- The member
of editorial board of `Technical acoustics' journal (translated
into English), the section of Theoretical fundamental of acoustics.
The full list of publication contains more than 100 papers.
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS IN ENGLISH:
- Diffraction of a plane hydroacoustic wave on the boundary of
two elastic plates. J. Appl. Math. Mech. R. 27(3) 541–546
- Diffraction of a plane hydroacoustic wave on a crack in an
elastic plate. J. Appl. Math. Mech. R. 27(6) 982–988
- On the resonance phenomena by the diffraction of the plane
hydroacoustic wave at a set of cracks in an elastic plate. J. Appl.
Math. Mech. 28(3) 409–417 (1964).
- Solution of Helmholtz equation for a half-plane with boundary
conditions containing high order derivatives. J. Appl. Math.
Mech. 31(1) 177–182 (1967).
- Diffraction of cylindrical hydroacoustic wave at a joint of
semi-infinite plates. J. Appl. Math. Mech. 33(2)
- Diffraction of acoustic waves on plates coupled under right
angle. J. Appl. Math. Mech. 37(2) 291–299 (1973).
Co-authors: Belinskii B.P., Cheltsova V.D.
- Waves propagating along edges of plates. Sov. Phys. Ac. R.
18(4) 456–459 (1973). Co-author: Lukyanov V.D.
- Flexural wave reflection in plate from level of its immersion
into a liquid. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 21(2) 115–118 (1975).
Co-authors: Pachin V.A.,Veshev V.A.
- Diffraction of acoustic waves in a plane semi-infinite
waveguide with elastic walls. J. Appl. Math. Mech. R.
40(1) 89–86 (1976). Co-author: Pachin V.A.
- Energy flux vector for bending vibration of a plate. J. Appl.
Math. Mech. R. 40(6) 1073–1077 (1976).
- Acoustic transmittivity of a thin elastic plate reinforced at
a discrete set of points. Sov.Phys. Ac. R. 22(1)
23–27 (1976). Co-author: Lukyanov V. D.
- Propagation of vibration energy in thin elastic plate of
constant width. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 23(2) 129–132
(1977). Co-authors: Veshev V.A., Klyukin I.I.,
- Influence of medium on vibrations of plates joined at right
angles. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 23(3) 206–211 (1977).
Co-author: Veshev V.A.
- Effect of losses on propagation of vibrations in a
beam-reinforced plate. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 24(1) 15–17
(1978). Co-authors: Belinskii B.P., Veshev V.A.,
- On the acoustic field of point-source in a rectangular space
bounded by thin elastic walls. J. Appl. Math. Mech. R.
42(2) 327–335 (1979).
- Optical theorem for a plate-fluid system. Sov. Phys. Ac.
R. 26(1) 8–11 (1980). Co-author: Belinskii B.P.
- Flexural vibrations of T-joined plates in contact with a
fluid. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 26(3) 190–194 (1980).
Co-author: Veshev V.A.
- Green-type formulas for flexurally vibrating plates. Sov.
Phys. Ac. R. 27(5) 394–398 (1981). Co-author:
- Input and transfer admittances of a box beam. Sov.Phys.
Ac. R. 28(3) 195–199 (1982). Co-author: Veshev V. A.
- Vibration mode conversion in a plate at a reinforcing beam.
Sov. Phys.Ac. R. 29(2) 118–122 (1983). Co-author:
Kravtsova T. S.
- Low-frequency asymptotic-behavior of the wave numbers of a
plate vibrating in a medium. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 31(5)
397–398 (1985). Co-authors: Veshev V.A., Yakovleva V.G.
- Wave propagation along a reinforced beam attached to a thin
elastic plate. Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 32(1) 76–78 (1986).
Co-author: Kravtsova T.S.
- Scattering of vibration waves by a nodal junction of plates.
Sov. Phys. Ac. R. 35(4) 392 395 (1989). Co-authors:
Kravtsova T.S., Yakovleva V.G.
- Frictional self-excited oscillations of elastic
layer. Proc. 2nd International Symposium `Transport Noise 94'.
St Petersburg 1994. 93 96. Co-author: Semenov S.G.
- The reciprocity principle for the transformation of linear
waves at a rectilinear plate edge. Acustica. 81(2)
167 172 (1995). Co-author: Yakovleva V.G.
- Boundary-contact problems of acoustics and method of
factorization. Methoden und Verfahren der mathematischen Physik.
Bd. 42. Modern mathematical methods in diffraction theory and
its applications in engineering. 102–113 (1997).
- On effect of natural frequency reduction in acoustical
resonator at the approaching closely of its walls. Proc. Int.
Conference on Asymptotic in Mechanics. AiM. MTU St Petersburg.
129–136 (1997). Co-author: Lavrov Y.A.
- Energy fluxes and dispersion of flexural normal waves in a
cross-shaped beam. Acoustical Physics. 45(3) 289–294
(1999). Co-authors: Veshev V.A., Mirolyubova N.A.
- Analytical representations for the transient admittance of a
plate vibrating in a medium. Acoustical Physics. 47(5)
585–590 (2001). Co-author: Korotyaev M.B.
- On the vibration of a membrane partially protruding above the
surface of a liquid. J. Computational Acoustics. (JCA)
1–11(2001). Co-author: Filippenko G.V.