Anton M. Krivtsov
- M. Eng., Leningrad Polytechnical Institute (present SPbPU), Russia, 1990.
- Ph. D. in Physics and Mathematics, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia,
- Postdoc, Department of Engineering,
University of Aberdeen, Scotlant, UK, 1999-2000.
- Dr. Sci. in Physics and Mathematics, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical
University, Russia, 2002.
- Particle and molecular dynamics
Here you can see:
- Mechanics of mediums with microstructure
- Continuum mechanics
- Multibody dynamics
- Nonlinear oscillations
- Dynamics of centrifuges
- Percussive drilling
Here you can see list of selected publications and download them in PDF format.
Homepage of A. M. Krivtsov at SPbPU.
Mail: Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering RAS,
199178, Russia, St. Petersburg, Bolshoy pr. V. O., 61
Supported by RFBR